Backup reprint nearly sold out!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2008
      This just in from the folks at Subterranean Press:

      "You can let everyone know the 'Backup' reprint is done and will ship
      next week. At this point, we have orders for 2500 more copies than are
      in the reprint, so some wholesalers, etc. are going to be shorted.
      We're also pulling the book from our site, so folks' best bets might
      be Amazon at this point. --Bill"

      Note that Subterranean Press is NOT planning a third hardcover
      printing. If you want a copy, get your order in now!

      Buy "Backup": http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1596061820/iagonet