Dresden Audio Release Dates!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2008
      At long last, we have the details for the remaining Dresden Files audio books!

      Fans of the previous audio books will be thrilled to learn James
      Marsters has been signed to read the audios of

      DEATH MASKS
      BLOOD RITES
      DEAD BEAT
      PROVEN GUILTY
      WHITE NIGHT
      and
      TURN COAT

      Although our release dates are tentative/subject to change, the plan
      is to release the audios of PROVEN GUILTY, WHITE NIGHT, and TURN COAT
      simultaneous with the hardcover of TURN COAT in April 2009.

      The audio of DEATH MASKS would be released simultaneous with our
      hardcover reissue in November 2009, while the audios of BLOOD RITES
      and DEAD BEAT would be released simultaneous with our hardcover
      reissue of BLOOD RITES in July 2010.

      We'll keep you updated on the release schedule if anything changes.
      We'll also post links to the Jim-Butcher.com store as soon as they are
      available for preorder.

      Discuss this news on the forum:
      http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,9183.0.html

      Additionally, some questions raised in response to the previous post
      about "Backup" have been answered here:
      http://www.jim-butcher.com/news/000300.php