Dabel Brothers Present: Dresden Halloween Costume Contest!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2008
      The Dabel Brothers, publishers of the Dresden Files graphic novels,
      are hosting a Dresden Files Halloween Costume Contest! Check out all
      the rules (and the list of AWESOME prizes) here:
      http://www.jim-butcher.com/news/000297.php

      The deadline for entries is November 1st, so get to work!

      I can't wait to see what folks come up with. Dresden fans have shown
      themselves to be an extraordinarily talented and creative bunch of
      individuals--this is definitely going to be a contest worth watching!
      Thanks to the Dabel Brothers for giving the fans this opportunity to
      show their appreciation for Jim's books and strut their stuff!

      Discuss the contest on the forum here:
      http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,9068.0.html

      Additionally, the Jim-Butcher.com store has a new look! Hopefully,
      this format will be a bit less overwhelming, both to navigate and to
      keep updated! We also hope to set up affiliate programs with other
      online retailers over the next few weeks. Thanks to Fred for his
      tireless efforts for the site!

      The Store:
      http://www.jim-butcher.com/store

      Let us know your thoughts: