Princeps' Fury Sample Chapters!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2008
      The first of six "Princeps' Fury" sample chapters will be posted at
      midnight MDT tonight! That's 2AM EST, 1AM Central, and 11PM Pacific.
      We'll be posting new chapters, one every Tuesday, through September
      and October (running from the Prologue to Chapter Five).

      "Princeps' Fury," fifth book in the Codex Alera, arrives November 25th
      in both hardcover and audio format.

      Pre-order it in hardcover:
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0441016383/iagonet

      or audio CD, performed by Kate Reading: