Comic News: WttJ #4 and Storm Front

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2008
      The fourth and final issue of "Welcome to the Jungle" hits stores
      today! Read the exciting conclusion to the original tale written by
      Jim Butcher and pencilled by Ardian Syaf. Find a comics store near
      you with Diamond's Comics Shop Locator:
      http://csls.diamondcomics.com/

      Unfortunately, due to the chaos of Comic Con, we don't have a preview
      for you this month, but we do have a special sneak preview of the
      upcoming adaptation of "Storm Front," which is slated for late
      October. "Storm Front" will be adapted by Mark Powers ("Spooks" and
      "G.I. Joe" for Devil's Due) and pencilled by Ardian Syaf.

      Check out the preview:
      http://www.dabelbrothers.com/index.php?categoryid=16&p2_articleid=10

      Discuss it on the forum:
      http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,8234.0.html