Free Buttons and Preorder Mania

  • Fred Hicks
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 8:17 AM
      Hi, Jim Fans!

      Today we have just a few quick items for you, including some exciting news about some "preorderables" on the horizon.

      Free Buttons

      Jim's handing out some free buttons (great for wearing to conventions) with various quotes from the Dresden Files book series on 'em!  All it takes is a self-address stamped envelope with $0.56 postage on it, which you can send to the following address:

      Jim Butcher Buttons
      P.O. Box 185
      Effingham, KS 66023

      This offer is good while supplies last.  Send no money and affix all postage (56 cents) to the return envelope!

      Season 1 DVD is on Preorder

      Amazon.com has the first season available for $27.99 (last we checked), to be shipped august 7, 2007.  For everyone who's been hoarding the season on their TiVo's (like me) this is your way to finally free up some of that precious DVR recording space!

      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000QUEQ4U/iagonet

      Early Dresden Books in Hardcover

      The earlier Dresden Files books are starting to show up on Amazon in pre-orderable hardcover form.  This bodes well for hardcover-philes who are looking to build up their durable Dresden collection!

      Storm Front: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0451461975/iagonet
      Fool Moon: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0451462025/iagonet

      Also recall that libraries are more inclined to stock and shelve hardcovers than they are paperbacks -- so this is a great chance for local libraries to start carrying the Dresden Files in a form that will survive the wear-and-tear of frequent check-outs!

      Thanks for tuning in, folks.  More updates as we get 'em!

      The Jim-Butcher.Com Team