Backup Cover and Storm Front SE status update!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2008
      We now have the cover art for "Backup," plus a status update on their
      Special Edition of "Storm Front"! From Subterranean Press:

      We've completed the design and initial proofing of Jim Butcher's
      Dresden Files novelette, Backup</a>. All that's left is for Jim to set
      pen to the signature pages and take a final proofing tour through the
      book himself. Mike Mignola (of Hellboy fame) has graced us with the
      striking cover as well as four black-and-white interior illustrations,
      making this a rare treat for Jim (and Mike's) many fans. Printed in
      two colors throughout, with such great illustrations and a rare
      glimpse at Harry Dresden's world through the eyes of his demon
      brother, Thomas, "Backup" has turned into a very special project

      Collector's Note: A reminder that we're also doing a limited edition
      of the first Dresden Files novel, "Storm Front," which is pre-selling
      exceptionally well. In the two days since we first announced it for
      preorder, over half of the print run for Storm Front has been
      reserved. As we're only doing 526 copies, you might want to get your
      order in soon or risk disappointment. We currently have a proposal in
      with Jim's main publisher to do more of the Dresden Files novels as
      limiteds, so now's your chance to get in on the ground floor.

      See the cover:

      Discuss this post on the forum:

      Pre-order Backup:

      Pre-order the Special Edition of Storm Front: