Forum Status

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2008
      As many of you have noticed, the forum is down. It should be back
      within the next 24 hours.

      Fred explains: "My provider has decided, again, that there's a problem
      with the amount of use the site sees. They're going to be upgrading my
      account and (probably) moving it to a new server that gives me a
      bigger share of the resources. This could mean we'll be down for
      around a day."

      Thank you for your patience!

      --The Mods