Call in your comic questions!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2008
      The next episode of The Butcher Block will feature a Q&A with a
      representative from the Dabel Brothers, publishers of the upcoming
      Dresden Files comic, and we'd like to hear from YOU!

      Call 301-6377-HAT (301-637-7428). After Fred's message plays and you
      get the beep, tell us your name (and/or your forum name) and where
      you're calling from, then give us your questions for the Dabel crew!
      Alternately, you can record your question yourself (we recommend
      Audacity) and email the file to thebutcherblock AT gmail DOT com.

      If you'd rather your question be read by Fred, you can still post
      questions in the Discussion Post linked below or email them to
      thebutcherblock AT gmail DOT com.

      Deadline for submissions is Monday, February 25th.

      We invite everyone to take advantage of this opportunity to get
      involved and be heard on the podcast!

      Discuss this post on the forums:
      http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,5440.0.html

      Audacity: