Second Poster: Skin Deep

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      Great news! The Dabel Brothers' first official Dresden Files poster
      was so successful that we've just released a new one! This print
      features a thrilling scene from the first Dresden novel, STORM FRONT,
      wherein Harry Dresden squares off with Bianca, a seductive bordello
      madam whose beauty, it would seem, is only skin deep.

      View it here: http://www.jim-butcher.com/pics/dabel_skindeep.jpg

      But the good news gets even better: we just made a deal that's going
      to allow us to bring you this poster for just $9.99, plus shipping and
      handling. But we're not skimping on the quality; like the previous
      poster, this is printed on a thick piece of glossy paper that will
      look great on your wall or in your cubicle, and it's even suitable for
      framing!

      Head on over to DabelBrothers.com and place your order now -- we only
      have 500 of these available, so act quickly! If you missed the first
      poster (featuring Harry, Susan, and the toad demon Kalshazzak), it's
      also available in the Dabel Brothers' store.

      The Dabel Brothers' Store:
      http://www.dabelbrothers.com/index.php?categoryid=35

      Discuss this topic at the forum:
      http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,5984.0.html