Jim’s SDCC Schedule

  • Fred Hicks
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16 9:41 PM

      We announced Jim’s schedule for San Diego Comic Con a few weeks ago, but here’s a reminder, with a couple tweaks!

      San Diego Comic Con 2013
      San Diego, CA
      July 17-21

      Thursday, July 18:

      4-5pm: Individual Signing in the Autograph Area, Table AA07

      Saturday, July 20:

      10-11am: Urban Fantasy: Myth and Magic in the City, Room 7AB

      Paris, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Tucson, and cities of our own imagination come to life when tales of myth and magic are blended with the urban landscape. These stories are collectively known as Urban Fantasy, and many of today’s popular authors are adding their otherworldly ingredients to the melting pots of modern (and not-so-modern) society. Join the panelists as they discuss the art of writing Urban Fantasy.

      Panelists: Jim Butcher (Cold Days), Max Gladstone (Three Parts Dead), Kevin Hearne (The Iron Druid Chronicles), Richard Kadrey (Kill City Blues), Marlene Perez (Strange Fates), Liesel Schwarz (A Conspiracy of Alchemists). Moderator: Diana Gill, Executive Editor, Harper Voyager US

      11:30 AM—12:30 PM: Group Autographing Session in the Autograph Area, Table AA09.

      Share

      via Jim Butcher http://www.jim-butcher.com/posts/2013/jims-sdcc-schedule