Captain's Fury, Short Stories, and Holiday Cheer!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2007
      Great news! "Captain's Fury" shot to #17 on the New York Times
      Bestseller list for hardcover fiction. Congratulations to Jim! If
      you haven't read it yet, snag a copy from the Jim-Butcher.com store:

      The Book: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0441015271/iagonet
      The Store: http://jim-butcher.com/store/

      Also, we have big news on the short story front! Jim has announced
      that he will be participating in Kevin J. Anderson's "Blood Lite"
      anthology, featuring humorous horror stories. Jim reveals, "It's
      called 'Harry's Day Off.' You know, I thought it would be nice to
      just have a Dresden Files story where nothing happens. Harry has a
      quiet day at home reading a book. Hey, it could happen. :)"

      Watch this website for further details, and discuss this topic on the
      forums at: http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,5447.0.html

      In other short story news, don't forget to pre-order "My Big Fat
      Supernatural Honeymoon," the short story anthology featuring Jim's
      "Heorot." It arrives in bookstores December 26th! It recently
      received a glowing review and four-star rating from "Romantic Times,"
      which you can read in editor P.N. Elrod's LiveJournal.

      Supernatural Wedding: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0312375042/iagonet/
      Elrod's LiveJournal: http://p-n-elrod.livejournal.com/34552.html

      Remember, the store is also your source for Jim Butcher books, shirts,
      audio books, posters, and more! If you're still looking for a holiday
      gift for similarly-minded friends, family, and enemies you wish to
      convert to friends, you can't go wrong! Also, don't forget the Harry
      vs. Kalshazzak poster offered by the Dabel Brothers, publishers of the
      upcoming Dresden Files graphic novel. Nothing quite says holiday
      cheer like a naked wizard hurling lightning at a giant toad demon!

      The Jim-Butcher.com Store again: http://jim-butcher.com/store/
      The Dabel Brothers Store: http://www.dabelbrothers.com/index.php?categoryid=35