One Week Left!

  • Fred Hicks
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2012

      One week left! Ease the wait with our final sample chapter: Chapter 4 of Cold Days.

      Got a question for Jim? He’ll be answering your questions this evening on Reddit! I’ll post the link as soon as soon as it goes live.

      Preorder Cold Days from your local independent bookstore or through our web store, or get an autographed copy from any of these retailers!

      Share

      via Jim Butcher http://www.jim-butcher.com/posts/2012/one-week-left