Captain's Fury Release and Heorot News!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2007
      "Captain's Fury," fourth novel in the Codex Alera, hits bookshelves in
      the US today! If you can't make it to a bookstore or you don't live
      in the US, you can always order it from Amazon through the
      Jim-Butcher.com store:
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0441015271/iagonet

      Also, we now have a blurb for the upcoming anthology "My Big Fat
      Supernatural Honeymoon," edited by P.N. Elrod. It's due in stores
      December 26th! It shouldn't be too difficult to guess which
      mini-description applies to Jim's Dresden short story, "Heorot."

      What newly married couple doesn't dream of a
      romantic retreat where they can escape the world
      for a while—but what happens when supernatural
      forces intrude on their wedded bliss?

      Nine of today's hottest paranormal authors answer
      that question in this all-star collection of supernatural
      stories. Can a vampire-hunter enjoy her honeymoon
      when she's just learned that her new hubby is a
      werewolf? How can newlyweds focus on their wedding
      night when their honeymoon suite is haunted by
      feuding ghosts? And what's a wizard to do when a
      gruesome monster kidnaps the bride on her way
      home from the wedding?

      With so much otherworldly mayhem awaiting our
      newlyweds, will they ever get around to the
      honeymoon itself?
      Find out in…My Big Fat Supernatural Honeymoon.

      Pre-order it today:
      http://www.amazon.com/My-Big-Fat-Supernatural-Honeymoon/dp/0312375042/iagonet

      Speculate on the forums:
      http://www.jim-butcher.com/bb/index.php?topic=3578