Jim's 2012 signing tour and MORE!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2012
      Contents:
      1.  Jim's Cold Days signing tour
      2.  Virtual Signing
      3.  Reddit AMA
      4.  Fool Moon #8

      ====================

      1. JIM'S COLD DAYS SIGNING TOUR

      ====================

      At long last, we have the details of Jim's signing tour!  We hope to see you there!

      SEATTLE - TACOMA, WA
      Tuesday, November 27, 7:00 PM  PST

      University Temple United Methodist Church
      1415 NE 43rd St
      Seattle, WA 98105
      (206) 634-3400

      Books sold by University Bookstore:

      LOS ANGELES, CA
      Wednesday, November 28, 6:00 PM  PST

      MYSTERIOUS GALAXY REDONDO BEACH
      2810 Artesia Blvd.
      Redondo Beach, CA  90278
      (310) 542-6000

      KANSAS CITY, MO
      Thursday, November 29, 7:00 PM  CST

      Unity Temple on The Plaza
      707 W 47th Street
      Kansas City, MO 64112
      (913) 384-3126

      Books sold by Rainy Day Books:

      CHICAGO, IL
      Friday, November 30, 7:00 PM  CST

      BARNES & NOBLE #2622
      55 Old Orchard Center
      Skokie, IL  60077
      (847) 676-2230

      ====================

      2. VIRTUAL SIGNING

      ====================

      Want a signed copy of COLD DAYS, but Jim won't be  near you this year?  Dog Eared Books are running a Virtual Signing for COLD DAYS and the new paperback version of GHOST STORY!  Fans can pre-order signed, personalized copies of Jim's books, and they'll be shipped out soon after the release date.

      Please direct any questions to Tina (dogearedbooks@...).  Deadline for all pre-orders is Tuesday, November 18, 2012.  The ship date is expected to be, but not guaranteed to be, on or before November 29, 2012.

      If you're not interested in a signed copy, you can pre-order a regular copy through http://www.Jim-Butcher.com/store

      ====================

      3.  REDDIT AMA

      ====================

      Additionally, Jim will also be doing an AMA ("Ask Me Anything") on Reddit's
      /r/fantasy section on November 20th.  The AMA will be posted that morning,
      and folks will have all day to come up with questions and "upvote" the
      questions of others, so the best ones bubble to the top.  Jim will start
      answering questions around 7pm or 8pm Central.

      Details:

      4.  FOOL MOON #8 RELEASED TOMORROW

      Additionally, the final issue of the FOOL MOON graphic novel adaptation hits stores tomorrow!

      Find a comics shop near you: http://www.comicshoplocator.com/