Webcasts and Werewolves and Winter Knights, oh my!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 9:58 AM
      We have three awesome events to announce today!

      First, the paperback edition of GHOST STORY hit stores yesterday, including an exclusive two-chapter peek of Jim's next Dresden novel, COLD DAYS!  You can nab a copy from our store: http://www.jim-butcher.com/store  Penguin still isn't quite ready to announce a release date for COLD DAYS, but we'll let you know as soon as there's news to report.

      Second, Jim joined Emma Bull, Diana Rowland, and host Patrick Rothfuss on the first episode of the new Geek and Sundry show, The Story Board!  Watch it on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52khu_YJAmo

      Third, issue #7 of 8 of the FOOL MOON graphic novel adaptation comes out today!  Find one near you at comicshoplocator.com. You can also check out a five-page preview at Comic Book Resources: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=13191