Mugs Materialize and Bigfoot Begins

    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2012
      For a limited time, cover artist Chris McGrath is offering mugs bearing cover art from WHITE NIGHT, SIDE JOBS, and GHOST STORY.  Get your coffee fix in a mug blazoned with the mug of Chicago's only professional wizard!

      Also, fans can look forward to two Dresden short stories in the next two weeks!  "I Was a Teenage Bigfoot," which takes place around the time of DEAD BEAT, comes out on May 29th in Kevin J. Anderson's BLOOD LITE 3: AFTERTASTE.  "Bigfoot on Campus," set a few months before CHANGES, hits June 5th in P.N. Elrod's HEX APPEAL.  The third (or rather, first) story in Jim's Bigfoot trilogy, "B is for Bigfoot," comes out at the end of August.  We still don't have a date for DANGEROUS WOMEN (the anthology containing the Molly-POV short story) or COLD DAYS.

      Pre-order them all from Jim's store: http://www.jim-butcher.com/store
      List of stories in AFTERTASTE: http://kjablog.com/?p=2855