April Fool!

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2012
      April Fool!

      We hope you enjoyed our little prank yesterday.  If you missed it, you can check it out here:

      While the trilogy of "Bigfoot as Harry's client" short stories is indeed on the horizon, there is no spinoff paranormal romance series in the pipeline.  Jim is hard at work on COLD DAYS!  It doesn't have a release date yet, but you can be certain, we'll be shouting it from the hilltops as soon as it's been set!

      Take the edge off the wait with the upcoming Bigfoot trio, all of which are available for pre-order at jim-butcher.com/store/

      “I Was A Teenage Bigfoot” — from "Blood Lite 3: Aftertaste," edited by Kevin J. Anderson.
      Takes place circa DEAD BEAT.
      Released 5/29/2012.

      “Bigfoot on Campus” — from "Hex Appeal," edited by P.N. Elrod.
      Takes place between TURN COAT and CHANGES.
      Released 6/05/2012.

      “B is for Bigfoot” — from "Under My Hat: Tales From the Cauldron," edited by Jonathan Strahan.
      Takes place between FOOL MOON and GRAVE PERIL.
      Released 8/28/2012.

      There is also a Molly POV short story in "Dangerous Women," edited by George R. R. Martin and Gardner Duzois, but its title and release date haven't been announced yet.  The story is set between GHOST STORY and COLD DAYS.

      What were your favorite April Fool's Day jokes online yesterday?  Share them here:

      Priscilla