Updated Signing Rules for Virginia and New York appearances

  • Fred Hicks
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2011
      There's been some confusion about the rules as laid down by Barnes &
      Noble for Jim's signing tour. Turns out the confusion is because there
      are different rules for each location! We just got the update from
      Jim's publicity team, who are fresh to this discovery as well (too
      late to give the word about the Atlanta signing -- our apologies).

      Here's what we know about this coming week:

      8/1, McLean, VA at Tyson’s Corner: A recent B&N receipt for any of Jim
      Butcher’s books is required to join the signing line. Passes handed
      out at 5pm.

      8/2, NYC, NY at Tribeca: The first 200 customers to buy GHOST STORY at
      the store get guaranteed seating, all others are standing room. Passes
      handed out at 10am.

      See you there!