Changes paperback and Ghost Story preview

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      To celebrate the release of CHANGES in paperback, Penguin has a treat for us!  On their website, they've posted chapter one of GHOST STORY, the much-anticipated thirteenth novel in The Dresden Files.

      http://us.penguingroup.com/static/pages/extras/ghoststory/index.html

      You can also download GHOST STORY desktop wallpaper here:
      http://www.jim-butcher.com/posts/2011/changes-paperback

      In the month leading up to the July 26th release, we'll have even more GHOST STORY goodies for you, here at Jim-Butcher.com.  In all, we'll be posting five sample chapters, plus bonus audio of Jim reading the first four chapters at the NY Comic Con Fan Dinner!  It will be posted on the following schedule:

      June 21: Chapter 2
      June 28: Chapter 3
      July 5th: Chapter 4, plus the audio for 1 and 2.
      July 12th: Chapter 5, plus the audio for 3 and 4.
      July 26th: Release day!

      Hope you're as excited as we are!  Buy CHANGES or pre-order GHOST STORY (or catch up on the previous novels in the series) through the Jim-Butcher.com store:
      http://www.jim-butcher.com/store/

      Discuss this chapter on the forum:
      http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,24539.0.html
      (Be wary of spoilers for this chapter in the comments!)