Signing in Independence and NYCC Fan Dinner

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2010
      We have two exciting new events to announce!

      -----

      TOMORROW at 12:30pm, Jim, Shannon, and Deidre Knight are signing at the Barnes and Noble in Independence Commons to promote the new DARK AND STORMY KNIGHTS anthology.

      B&N Independence Commons
      19120 East 39th Street
      Independence, MO 64057
      816-795-9878
      8/14/2010, 12:30pm
      http://store-locator.barnesandnoble.com/event/66435

      Discuss this event on the forum:
      http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,20399.0.html

      -----

      Also, we are delighted to announce the New York Comic Con Jim Butcher Fan Dinner Party!

      Tickets are $30, which covers an appetizer/entree buffet and dessert.  Enjoy relaxed conversation with fellow fans and a number of special guests: Jim Butcher, Anne Sowards (senior editor at Penguin), Jenn Jackson (Jim's agent), and Chris McGrath (cover artist for the Dresden Files).  You can also watch or participate in cosplay and trivia contests.  We're capping the event at 70 people, so buy your ticket soon!

      Purchase tickets here: http://jim-butcher.com/pics/fanDinnerNYCC10.html

      The Irish Rogue
      356 West 44th Street
      New York, NY 10036