Small Favor blurb

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2007
      Thanks to Amazon.com, we now have a blurb for the tenth book in The
      Dresden Files, "Small Favor"!

      No one's tried to kill Harry Dresden for almost an entire year, and
      his life finally seems to be calming down. For once, the future looks
      fairly bright. But the past casts one hell of a long shadow.

      An old bargain has placed Harry in debt to Mab, monarch of the Winter
      Court of the Sidhe, the Queen of Air and Darkness-and she's calling in
      her marker. It's a small favor he can't refuse...one that will trap
      Harry Dresden between a nightmarish foe and an equally deadly ally,
      and one that will strain his skills--and loyalties--to their very
      limits.

      It figures. Everything was going too well to last...

      "Small Favor" hits shelves April 1, 2008.

      Pre-order your copy:
      http://www.amazon.com/Small-Favor-Dresden-Files-Book/dp/0451461894/ref=iagonet

      Discuss this blurb on the forum:
      http://www.jim-butcher.com/bb/index.php?topic=3276.0