Small Favor coming to Audio!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2007
      Great news for audiophiles! From JamesMarsters.com:

      James has been contracted to read his fifth book on tape in the
      Dresden Files book series. Although "Death Masks" is the next book
      in sequence, he will be recording "Small Favor," which is the most
      recent in the series and, according to the Dresden Files website, due
      for release April, 2008. James will be in the studio later this month to
      begin the project. A new publishing company, Penguin Audio, has been
      hired to release the book. More details to be posted when available.

      According to Jim, the release is scheduled to coincide with that of
      the US hardcover in April. In the meantime, you can purchase the
      first four Dresden audio books from the Jim-Butcher.com Store:
      http://www.jim-butcher.com/store/#dfaudio

      And now, a word from the great gals of Buzzy Multimedia
      (buzzymultimedia.com), who brought us the fantastic audio books for
      "Storm Front" through "Summer Knight":

      Here is the update that many of you have been asking about. The next
      Dresden Files audio will be released by Penguin and James Marsters
      will still be the narrator. The book to be recorded is "Small Favor" and
      will come out simultaneously with the new print book of the same name.

      Jim and Shannon Butcher have been and still are very supportive of Buzzy.

      Penguin and James will continue to produce incredible work...after all
      look at the material they have to work with. Buzzy Multimedia is not
      going away. We are just regrouping and getting ready to bring even
      more wonderful audios your way in 2008. Stay tuned.

      In the mean time please know that we will be carrying the new Penguin
      line of Dresden Audios as well, and you'll find our prices and extras
      more than competitive with sites such as Amazon and Barnes&Noble.

      Buzzy wants input from all our supporters and fans. What novels,
      authors, series do you love and aren't in audio? What actors can you
      hear narrate them? We'll be waiting to hear from you.

      Discuss this exciting news on the forums:
      http://www.jim-butcher.com/bb/index.php?topic=4936.0

      Purchase Dresden audio books:
      http://www.jim-butcher.com/store/#dfaudio

      Buzzy Multimedia: