GHOST STORY cover art and SIDE JOBS wallpaper

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13 5:11 AM
      It's official: "Changes" is in its TENTH week in a row on the New York Times Bestseller List!  We thought this deserved a little celebration.

      Share in the Dresden glee with Chris McGrath's cover art for the thirteenth Dresden Files novel, "Ghost Story" (March 29th, 2011) and wallpaper for Jim's next release, "Side Jobs" (October 26th), a compilation of Dresden Files short stories.

      Check 'em out at http://www.jim-butcher.com/news/000376.php

      Pre-order "Side Jobs" and "Ghost Story" (or catch up on the previous novels in the series) through the Jim-Butcher.com store: http://www.jim-butcher.com/store/

      Chris McGrath's website: http://www.christianmcgrath.com/