Changes released today!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2010
      "Changes" is released today!

      Unfortunately, it's still not yet available for Kindle, but we hope Penguin and Amazon will resolve their differences before too long. We invite folks to share their thoughts on the forum, but please, confine your remarks to the "Spoilers" section, and always place clear warnings in the subject line when creating a new Changes-related thread. Remember that many of Jim's fans don't or can't read the book the day it's released, so please be cautious and courteous of your fellow posters.

      If you haven't gotten your copy yet, you can order it through our store at http://jim-butcher.com/store/

      Also, tonight marks the first stop on Jim's "Changes" signing tour! We hope you'll be able to join him along the way.  His schedule can be found here: http://www.jim-butcher.com/news/000365.php