Side Jobs and Changes

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2010
      We are delighted to announce a project fans have long been clamoring for: "Side Jobs," a compilation of Dresden Files short stories.  Slated for November 11th, this anthology brings together the following stories:

      + "Restoration of Faith"
      + "Vignette"
      + "Something Borrowed" -- from My Big Fat Supernatural Wedding
      + "It's My Birthday Too" -- from Many Bloody Returns
      + "Heorot" -- from My Big Fat Supernatural Honeymoon
      + "Day Off" -- from Blood Lite
      + "Backup" -- novelette from Thomas' POV, originally published by Subterranean Press
      + "The Warrior" -- novelette from Mean Streets
      + "Last Call" -- from Strange Brew
      + "Even Hand" -- from Dark and Stormy Knights
      + "Love Hurts" -- from Songs of Love and Death
      And exclusive, all-new material!

      We'll post pre-order info as soon as it's available.

      In the meantime, only one week remains until we start posting sample chapters for "Changes," twelfth book in the Dresden Files, and a mere month and a half stands between now and the book's release!  Help stave off the wait (or whip your anticipation into a frenzy) with "Changes" desktop wallpaper, featuring cover art by Chris McGrath (http://www.christianmcgrath.com/).

      Download it as desktop wallpaper in about every desktop size imaginable at http://www.jim-butcher.com/news/000357.php

      Pre-order "Changes" (or catch up on the previous novels in the series) through the Jim-Butcher.com store: http://www.jim-butcher.com/store/