207ConNooga and WyrdCon 2014

  • iago23
    Jan 7, 2014

      We can add two more events to Jim’s 2014 schedule!

      First, Jim will be heading to Chatanooga next month for Con Nooga! Con Nooga is located at the Historical Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel and Chattanooga Convention Center, and will take place February 21st through 23rd.

      Historical Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel
      1400 Market Street
      Chattanooga, TN 37402

      Chatanooga Convention Center
      1150 Carter St
      Chattanooga, TN 37402

      Additionally, Jim had such a great time at WyrdCon last year, he’s returning for this year’s madness!

      WyrdCon 2014
      May 22nd–26th, 2014
      The Westin Los Angeles Airport
      5400 West Century Boulevard
      Los Angeles, CA 90045
      (310) 216-5858

      Read about the various membership levels and buy your pass through their Kickstarter.

      Jim will be doing two panels accessible to all WyrdCon attendees (and webcast for everyone who pledges to their Kickstarter), plus a Master Class for the most serious writers. Jim’s LARP situation is still TBA, but I expect WyrdCon will keep folks updated on that score!

      In case you missed our prior announcement, Jim will also be touring through Australia during most of April. A full list of Jim’s 2014 con dates is available on the forum! We should have news of Jim’s Skin Game signing tour in the next few months.

      via Jim Butcher http://www.jim-butcher.com/posts/2014/connooga-and-wyrdcon-2014