188Jim at SDCC 2013!

  • Fred Hicks
    Jun 16, 2013

      Squee of all squees! We can now announce that Jim will return to San Diego Comic Con this year!

      San Diego Comic Con 2013
      San Diego, CA
      July 17-21
      http://www.comic-con.org/cci

      Jim�s schedule:

      Urban Fantasy
      July 20th, 10-11am; Room 7AB
      1. Kevin Hearne, THE IRON DRUID CHRONICLES (Random House/Del Rey)
      2. Marlene Perez, STRANGE FATES (Hachette Book Group/Orbit Books)
      3. Max Gladston, THREE PARTS DEAD (Tor)
      4. Richard Kadrey, KILL CITY BLUES (HarperCollins/Harper Voyager)
      5. Liesel Schwarz, A CONSPIRACY OF ALCHEMISTS (Random House/Del Rey)
      6. Jim Butcher (Ace/Roc)
      MODERATOR: Colleen Lindsay

      Jim�s signing is tentatively scheduled for table AA07 on Thursday, July 18 at 4pm, but this may be subject to change. We�ll let you know the final time/location closer to the event.

      You can view the complete list of Jim�s 2013 appearances here.

      We hope to see you there!

      Share

      via Jim Butcher http://www.jim-butcher.com/posts/2013/jim-at-sccc-2013