Re: Edmonton Jazz Festival

  • Jim Mings
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2012
      Excellent, Mark. Players need listeners and vice versa. Sax players and their reeds, man. That is a trip. I think it is far worse for them than guitar players can imagine, even as obsessive compulsive as some of us can be. And Stern! I like his playing a lot, but I remember his smile. A real beauty.
      Jim