Angel Eyes

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 49 , Jul 31, 2011
      Hi Guys,
      Just wanted to share with you all Ted Greene's arrangement of "Angel Eyes" which was just posted on the TedGreene.com website.
      I created a version that combines Ted's chord diagrams with standard music notation (using Sibelius 6.0).
      I think you'll like it.
      It's posted it in the "From Students" section here: http://www.tedgreene.com/fromstudents/AngelEyes.asp

      Enjoy,
      --Jay (Paul)
    • Bob Hansmann
      Message 49 of 49 , Aug 9, 2011
        Hi Mark,
        > Whenever I have something accepted I expect and receive payment, even
        > if it is nothing more than free copies of the particular edition. Ther
        > has to be some measure of success. Otherwise it's nothing more than a
        > tree falling in the forest...

        And there ya go. Nicely said.

        best,
        Bobby