Bantam Draft...

  • j_sweetl
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2002
      sorry I know it really has nothing to do with Jay Bouwmeester but
      I'm so excited one of the guys I used to play with was drafted
      yesterday by Prince George. It's so cute... Little Dustin in the Dub!
    • crazyinlove333
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2003
        thats so awesome that your friend is in the dub now! i know a few
        guys that got drafted too.
      • JL
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 29, 2003
          Well I know a few guys that got drafted this year and a guy that I
          used to know. Not that any of this matters. Anyway I guess that's
          about it from me. Have a great summer.

          --- In jaybouwmeestersfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "crazyinlove333"