Hey

  • j_sweetl
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2002
      just so you all know I'm not really new to the club I used to be
      Janalee19 but some jerk changed my password so I can't get into my
      old e-mail. As for that last message... I don't like the Tigers I
      just like Jay Bouwmeester... well that and my buddy Kyle used to be
      on the team.
    • sweetie_xoxo_girl
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2002
        Yeah, i'm with you on the fact that I don't like the
        Tigers...actually it's not that I don't like them, I just don't
        follow the WHL. I'm from Ontario so I'm really into the OHL a lot
        more. But Jay's a really great player, and he deserves to go 1st in
        this year's draft.
      • leafs_17hockey
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2002
          How did someone do that?? (Change your message?)