HEY ALL!!!

  • crazee_angel72
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2002
      I love jay!! he's not my fave playa but he is awesome! i am also a
      fan of the tigers(lol i know it's lame) but hey!! just wanted to say
      hi to all!!

      Shar
    • leafs_17hockey
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2002
        Hey!
        Welcome to the Club!
        You're a fan of the tigers?? thats admirable to like a team that
        looses that much!! :)
        my favorite team is st. mikes!

        --- In jaybouwmeestersfanclub@y..., "crazee_angel72"