Re: Junior Nats Training Camp

  • senators44
    Message 1 of 79 , Oct 17, 2001
      what you said about spezza wasn't true,
      technically he shouldn't be aloud to play for the NATS team
      because he had only attended the SUMMER traing camp once
      ( his first year he was called up for the winter
      one) therefore he only had one year's experience. but
      as if they won't make the exception for him, they
      did it for lindros too. and the reason weiss wasn't
      there was because he was suffering from "extreme
      exhaustion" so it's very likely he won't be invited to the
      winter camp.
    • sweetie_xoxo_girl
      Message 79 of 79 , Feb 24, 2002
        Canada beat the U.S. 5-2 today to win the Olympic gold medal! Everyone's driving around, honking their horns and pretty much going crazy! <br>What can I say except that CANADA KICKS ASS!!!