How Much Should Cujo get?

  • horsky54
    Message 1 of 79 , Sep 4, 2001
      Hey!<br><br>I'm new to the club and i just wanted
      to say that I really admire Bouwmeester and I think
      that this year the Junior Nats can go all the way if
      the new goalie plays as well as Ouellet did last
      year. Speaking of goalies, how much do you think Cujo
      will resign for with the leafs. I think it was a
      really bad move for the leafs to resign Sundin for so
      much money befor they signed Cujo because now he wants
      more than Sundin because he's more valuable on the
      team, but then again,he's not as valuable as Roy or
      Kolzig...<br>What do you guys think?
    • sweetie_xoxo_girl
      Message 79 of 79 , Feb 24, 2002
        Canada beat the U.S. 5-2 today to win the Olympic gold medal! Everyone's driving around, honking their horns and pretty much going crazy! <br>What can I say except that CANADA KICKS ASS!!!