2001 Entry Draft

  • nymkitty
    Message 1 of 79 , Jul 4, 2001
      hey guys - sorry i havent posted, sometimes this
      club like disapears, i duno, nevermind... anyway, time
      for me to gush about how wonderful draft day was! I
      went to the isles draft party, it was a lot of fun,
      but let me tell u when they announced the yashin
      trade, the place went nuts! every time they mentioned
      his name the place went crazy. and peca, one of my
      fav isles, is a first class guy. put them, the isles
      young talented core, and laviolette together = boom,
      playoffs here we come!! (i hope) .... i hate garth
      snow...<br><br>~Kitty~
    • sweetie_xoxo_girl
      Message 79 of 79 , Feb 24, 2002
        Canada beat the U.S. 5-2 today to win the Olympic gold medal! Everyone's driving around, honking their horns and pretty much going crazy! <br>What can I say except that CANADA KICKS ASS!!!