Re: Puck Bunny Story

  • janalee19
    Message 1 of 79 , Apr 6, 2001
      oh man! it's funny that this comes up now
      because... acoording to my brother who plays Bantam
      hockey... he is the only virgin on his team... he's 14 for
      god sakes! Oh yeah and apparently I'm a puck bunny
      too now because I go to his games... sorry but he
      can't exactly drive himself...
    • sweetie_xoxo_girl
      Message 79 of 79 , Feb 24, 2002
        Canada beat the U.S. 5-2 today to win the Olympic gold medal! Everyone's driving around, honking their horns and pretty much going crazy! <br>What can I say except that CANADA KICKS ASS!!!