Bouwmeester Fan Club

  • leafs_17hockey
    Message 1 of 79 , Feb 1, 2001
      Hey!<br>One day I was looking for a Bouwmeester
      club to join and was surprised not to find one... So i
      decided to start my own! This club has all you need to
      know about the upcoming already 2 year vet of the
      World Juniors! Since this club is new there aren't very
      many members but anyone is free to join....<br>so if
      you like Bouwmeester... This is the place to
      be<br><br>-leafs_17hockey
    • sweetie_xoxo_girl
      Message 79 of 79 , Feb 24, 2002
        Canada beat the U.S. 5-2 today to win the Olympic gold medal! Everyone's driving around, honking their horns and pretty much going crazy! <br>What can I say except that CANADA KICKS ASS!!!