I cannot believe it, found these hawt ppl here

  • georgette-murdock531@hydrobudz.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2006
      hey ppls just wanted to give u a helping hand if ur bored this week and just feel like messing around and having a bit of fun online. this place here http://www.whatagreatspottobe.info/wvpj is where i hooked up with my girl, it's pretty fun. recommend it to u all.
    • georgette-murdock531@hydrobudz.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2006
        Well I just got married! I can't believe it, just last year I was beginning to think i would never meet anyone. I'm 25 already and I thought it was all over. After some recommendations from a buddy I joined up here: http://www.gethereandstart.info/aspd and after 4 weeks I was already meeting up with a beauty. Well, 14 months later and where still together and married =)