Re: Question

  • liz_2089
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6 9:58 AM
      --- In jaybouwmeestersfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Angie"
      <angie2k92@y...> wrote:
      > Hey Everyone!
      > I was just wondering has anyone ever seen Jay play Hockey in
      person?
      > I heard the kid is pretty fast.He was pretty good for the Florida
      > Panthers.he has a great future for the NHL,very talented and
      amazing
      > on Defense.
      >
      > Angie

      I saw him play against Montreal twice this year. You're right hes
      very talented and cute. I also saw him in person at the hotel. Hes
      very tall, nice and really shy.

      Liz
    • Victoria
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2003
        I know this is pretty far after you originally posted this question,
        but I am new to this group and I saw it so I thought hey, why not add
        to the J-Bo experience(s)... I loved watching him skate down here.
        Every game he gets better and more graceful and more talented and
        faster and faster! I think my favorite "memory" of Jay skating in
        person was when he played in the Young Stars game this past February
        on home ice! He is absolutely amazing. I wore my Jay Bouwmeester,
        Niklas Hagman and Stephen Weiss shirt proudly as I rooted for my
        boys! He seems to be a really nice and quiet guy. I have even heard
        fans refer to him as a "Gentle Giant." I have only seen him off the
        ice once at Wolf Gang Puck's after a game. He seemed normal! LOL but
        I guess he is isn't he!?!?! It's hard to believe he's only a couple
        of months older then me. He acts very mature for his age, and carries
        himself very well!

        Well, enough of my babbling... Can't wait to talk more about the
        amazing and talented J-BO!

        -Vickey

        "Angie" wrote:
        > Hey Everyone!
        > I was just wondering has anyone ever seen Jay play Hockey in
        person?
        > I heard the kid is pretty fast.He was pretty good for the Florida
        > Panthers.he has a great future for the NHL,very talented and
        amazing
        > on Defense.
        >
        > Angie
      • tigerfan021
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 15, 2003
          --- In jaybouwmeestersfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Victoria"
          <panthergirlv@a...> wrote:
          > I know this is pretty far after you originally posted this
          question,
          > but I am new to this group and I saw it so I thought hey, why not
          add
          > to the J-Bo experience(s)... I loved watching him skate down here.
          > Every game he gets better and more graceful and more talented and
          > faster and faster! I think my favorite "memory" of Jay skating in
          > person was when he played in the Young Stars game this past
          February
          > on home ice! He is absolutely amazing. I wore my Jay Bouwmeester,
          > Niklas Hagman and Stephen Weiss shirt proudly as I rooted for my
          > boys! He seems to be a really nice and quiet guy. I have even heard
          > fans refer to him as a "Gentle Giant." I have only seen him off the
          > ice once at Wolf Gang Puck's after a game. He seemed normal! LOL
          but
          > I guess he is isn't he!?!?! It's hard to believe he's only a couple
          > of months older then me. He acts very mature for his age, and
          carries
          > himself very well!
          >
          > Well, enough of my babbling... Can't wait to talk more about the
          > amazing and talented J-BO!
          >
          > -Vickey
          >

          > "Angie" wrote:
          > > Hey Everyone!
          > > I was just wondering has anyone ever seen Jay play Hockey in
          > person?
          > > I heard the kid is pretty fast.He was pretty good for the Florida
          > > Panthers.he has a great future for the NHL,very talented and
          > amazing
          > > on Defense.
          > >
          > > Yes i have seen Jay play in person and he is amazing and
          very talented, he was the best defencemen for the Medicine Hat
          Tigers!