Question

  • Angie
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2003
      Hey Everyone!
      I was just wondering has anyone ever seen Jay play Hockey in person?
      I heard the kid is pretty fast.He was pretty good for the Florida
      Panthers.he has a great future for the NHL,very talented and amazing
      on Defense.

      Angie
    • liz_2089
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2003
        --- In jaybouwmeestersfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Angie"
        <angie2k92@y...> wrote:
        > Hey Everyone!
        > I was just wondering has anyone ever seen Jay play Hockey in
        person?
        > I heard the kid is pretty fast.He was pretty good for the Florida
        > Panthers.he has a great future for the NHL,very talented and
        amazing
        > on Defense.
        >
        > Angie

        I saw him play against Montreal twice this year. You're right hes
        very talented and cute. I also saw him in person at the hotel. Hes
        very tall, nice and really shy.

        Liz
      • Victoria
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2003
          I know this is pretty far after you originally posted this question,
          but I am new to this group and I saw it so I thought hey, why not add
          to the J-Bo experience(s)... I loved watching him skate down here.
          Every game he gets better and more graceful and more talented and
          faster and faster! I think my favorite "memory" of Jay skating in
          person was when he played in the Young Stars game this past February
          on home ice! He is absolutely amazing. I wore my Jay Bouwmeester,
          Niklas Hagman and Stephen Weiss shirt proudly as I rooted for my
          boys! He seems to be a really nice and quiet guy. I have even heard
          fans refer to him as a "Gentle Giant." I have only seen him off the
          ice once at Wolf Gang Puck's after a game. He seemed normal! LOL but
          I guess he is isn't he!?!?! It's hard to believe he's only a couple
          of months older then me. He acts very mature for his age, and carries
          himself very well!

          Well, enough of my babbling... Can't wait to talk more about the
          amazing and talented J-BO!

          -Vickey

          "Angie" wrote:
          > Hey Everyone!
          > I was just wondering has anyone ever seen Jay play Hockey in
          person?
          > I heard the kid is pretty fast.He was pretty good for the Florida
          > Panthers.he has a great future for the NHL,very talented and
          amazing
          > on Defense.
          >
          > Angie
        • tigerfan021
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 15, 2003
            --- In jaybouwmeestersfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Victoria"
            <panthergirlv@a...> wrote:
            > I know this is pretty far after you originally posted this
            question,
            > but I am new to this group and I saw it so I thought hey, why not
            add
            > to the J-Bo experience(s)... I loved watching him skate down here.
            > Every game he gets better and more graceful and more talented and
            > faster and faster! I think my favorite "memory" of Jay skating in
            > person was when he played in the Young Stars game this past
            February
            > on home ice! He is absolutely amazing. I wore my Jay Bouwmeester,
            > Niklas Hagman and Stephen Weiss shirt proudly as I rooted for my
            > boys! He seems to be a really nice and quiet guy. I have even heard
            > fans refer to him as a "Gentle Giant." I have only seen him off the
            > ice once at Wolf Gang Puck's after a game. He seemed normal! LOL
            but
            > I guess he is isn't he!?!?! It's hard to believe he's only a couple
            > of months older then me. He acts very mature for his age, and
            carries
            > himself very well!
            >
            > Well, enough of my babbling... Can't wait to talk more about the
            > amazing and talented J-BO!
            >
            > -Vickey
            >

            > "Angie" wrote:
            > > Hey Everyone!
            > > I was just wondering has anyone ever seen Jay play Hockey in
            > person?
            > > I heard the kid is pretty fast.He was pretty good for the Florida
            > > Panthers.he has a great future for the NHL,very talented and
            > amazing
            > > on Defense.
            > >
            > > Yes i have seen Jay play in person and he is amazing and
            very talented, he was the best defencemen for the Medicine Hat
            Tigers!