Re: JSR199, How goes it?

  • Neal M Gafter
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2003
      Huw-

      The J2SE 1.5 (Tiger) planning folks have further scaled back how much of
      something like JSR199 they want in Tiger. Now all that's going in to Tiger is a
      published entry point for invoking to Sun's compiler com.sun.tools.javac.Main.
      We will continue JSR199 for possible inclusion in J2SE 1.6, but at this time I
      am under a lot of pressure to finish up the Tiger work, so I don't have any time
      to spend on JSR199.

      -Neal