64Time to breathe new life into the group

  • Jon Skeet
    Nov 7, 2001
      Hi everyone,

      I'm afraid it's been a while since I've paid much attention to any of
      this. Has anyone else been thinking about it any further? At the last
      count, I believe we had a few disagreements about how parameters were
      going to be handled, and apparently some internal Sun API for 1.5 to do
      with handling generic resources was possibly going to be used. Neal, has
      that API gone any further, as far as you know? Is it still relevant?

      I'd stil very much like this to happen :)

      Cheers,
      Jon
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic