The AfterSchool Program: Admissions Start this Sunday 10:00 am

  • Zia Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2013
    From this Sunday, August 25, after 10:00 am we will open admissions in the "The AfterSchool Program". To begin with we will teach commerce subjects to O/A Level Students and prepare them to win scholarships in world's top universities.

    We will be teaching Accounting, Economics, and Business Studies courses. Vocabulary/Communications Development, Mathematics based Problem Solving Skills and Technology Certification Studies are included The AfterSchool Program curriculum.

    For admissions please call these numbers 021-35240835, 0336-1113341 after 10:00 am on Sunday to get an appointment.

    Please visit and like the following page to get the latest news about the The AfterSchool Program:

    A brocheure is attached.

    Our target is to prepare students to get admission with scholarships in top world universities:

    Rank

    University

    Country

    Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)

    USA

    University of Cambridge

    UK

    Harvard University

    USA

    UCL (University College London)

    UK

    University of Oxford

    UK

    Imperial College London

    UK

    Yale University

    USA

    University of Chicago

    USA

    Princeton University

    USA

    California Institute of Technology (Caltech)

    USA

    Columbia University

    USA

    University of Pennsylvania (UPenn)

    USA

    ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology)

    Switzerland

    Cornell University

    USA

    Stanford University

    USA

    Johns Hopkins University

    USA

    University of Michigan

    USA

    McGill University

    Canada

    University of Toronto

    Canada

    Duke University

    USA

    University of Edinburgh

    UK

    University of California, Berkeley (UCB)

    USA

    University of Hong Kong (HKU)

    Hong Kong

    Australian National University (ANU)

    Australia

    National University of Singapore (NUS)

    Singapore

    And Many More

    The AfterSchool Program
    21C, Stadium Lane 2, Khadda Market, Phase V, DHA Karachi
    021-35240835, 0336-1113341