FW: Required Software QA Engineer
- Required Software QA EngineerWho is able to perform:
- Determine test objectives and standards by studying software requirements, writing test cycle plans/ Deployment Plan.
- Set up testing environment and equipment.
- Identify software capability and reliability by conducting functional, system, and performance tests.
- Resolve testing problems by modifying testing methods during tests, discussing with management to revise test objectives and standards.
- Report test outcomes by collecting, analyzing, interpreting, summarizing, and displaying data, recommend software changes.
- Should be able to do both functional and non-functional testing
- Should be able to do Black box and White box testing