Deadline has passed

  • Zia Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      October 1, 2001 was the deadline for all teaching assistants to pass the Sun Certified Java Programming exam. The deadline has passed. All teaching assistants are requested to bring their original certificate and a photocopy of their certificate when they come to work next time. They will show the original certificate and submit the photocopy to the OB TA Incharge of the institute they are working in.

      The teaching assistants who have not passed the exam by Oct 1, 2001 midnight (today) are hereby removed from their position with immediate effect. They are requested not to report to their original position, but report to Mr. Zeeshan (Director, OB Central Administration-Tel: 0300-820-5648) or Mr. Navaid (Operational Officer, OB Central Administration) immediately, so that replacements can be appointed.

      When the teaching assistants who are removed from their position today will pass the SCJP exam they will be put on the waiting list without any special points for their seniority and will have to go through the selection process again.

      All of us have deep feelings for our brothers/sisters who have not been able to meet the deadline. Hopefully they understand that the steps we are taking are essential if we want to achieve our objectives. Please note that no one can throw you out of Operation Badar, as no one can reduce your love of Pakistan or your family. Think of it as a failure which you will overcome with extraordinary hard work in the comming months and years.

      Zia Ullah Khan
      Worker,
      Operation Badar: An Educational Movement
      Information Group: operation_badar@yahoogroups.com
      Student Feedback eMail: badar_feedback@...
      Tel: 0300-826-3374