Basmah gets 1st position in B.E. (CIS) at N.E.D.

  • Zia Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
    Basmah is one of the very best )
    Zia

    Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 9:02 AM
    Subject: 1st position in B.E. (CIS) at N.E.D.

    Assalamualikum Sir,

    By the grace of Almighty Allah, I have been awarded Gold medal for securing 1st position in
    Bachelors in Computer & Information Systems Engineering at N.E.D. University.
    Our Convocation was held at 19th Feb,2011.
    PFA some of the pics at Convocation Day.

    I am very thankful to you for all the help , guidance & direction provided by you. Currently I have joined as an Analyst Software Engineer at Trg Tech since Dec,2010.

    Thanks,

    Best Regards,

    --
    Basmah
    B.E. (Computer and Information Systems Engineering)