Fw: TopCoder Development -- Teams Competition Project

  • Zia Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      V. Important read this, the world is changing. I think in future this is how
      work will be done. First each individual will have a rating and they will
      get paid to get the work done. Lazy people will earn nothing and best of the
      best will make a lot of $$$$$. The question is are you ready for this new
      world?
      Zia