Fw: Congratulations 2009 Microsoft MVP!

  • Zia Khan (Hotmail)
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009

      Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 7:03 PM
      Subject: Congratulations 2009 Microsoft MVP!

      Dear Zia Khan,

      Congratulations! We are pleased to present you with the 2009 Microsoft® MVP Award! This award is given to exceptional technical community leaders who actively share their high quality, real world expertise with others.

      Also in this email:
      • About your MVP Award Gift
      • How to access http://... to get your technical subscription benefits
      • Your MVP Identification Number
      • MVP Award Program Code of Conduct
      The Microsoft MVP Award provides us the unique opportunity to celebrate and honor your significant contributions and say "Thank you for your technical leadership."

      General Manager
      Community Support Services

      MVP Award Gift
      As a token of our appreciation, your MVP Award gift package is on its way. You will receive an e-mail message in the next 10 business days that contains your MVP Award gift package shipping information and your tracking number.

      2. Log in with your MVP identification number (ID) and passcode listed below.

      ID and Passcode
      Your MVP Identification (ID) is: xxxxx

      Please include your MVP ID in all correspondence with the MVP Program.

      Microsoft MVP Award Program Code of Conduct
      MVP status is awarded based on past contributions, therefore Microsoft has no expectations of MVPs beyond the expectations of courtesy, professionalism, and compliance with the MVP Program Code of Conduct and the Microsoft Communities Rules of Conduct.

      At Microsoft, we believe that technical communities enhance people’s lives and the industry’s success because independent experts, like you, help others extract greater value from products and technologies through the free and objective exchange of knowledge. As a Microsoft MVP, you are part of a highly select group of experts that represent technology’s best and brightest who share a deep commitment to community and a willingness to help others.

      On behalf of everyone at Microsoft, thank you for your contributions to technical communities.

      Sincerely,

      Your MVP Lead