How to display other characters in JSF.

  • P Jz
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
      Hi,everyone:
          I have a problem about displaying other characters like chinese  in JSF.
          IDE:netBean
          Datebase:Mysql(with the UTF-8 characterset)
          Server:GlassFish Web Space Server 10
         I have tried many ways but failed to display chinese on page.
        So i will very appreciate if you give me some advice ,Thank you!

    • mukhtiar ahmed
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2009
        Please add a Filter and

        set encoding

        request.setCharacterEncoding("UTF-8");
        response.setCharacterEncoding("UTF-8");
        response.setContentType("application/xhtml+xml; charset=UTF-8");

        also add meta tag in you files